Hi Jim,

I should have put a smiley face on my letter.  :)

I would be very interested in any tests showing longer life or better health
in areas of alkaline water versus acid water.

Our water has a white substance (I'm assuming limestone but not sure), that
is obvious, especially when you make ice cubes and use them in tea, for
instance.

Does anyone know where one would be able to get tests on exactly what
minerals are in this water?

Thank you,

Jean