I have been told by experienced beekeepers that when a hive becomes infected with foul brood that the entire hive should be burned. Recently, a beekeeper who has over 400 hives told me that only the foundation sheet needed to be replaced. I asked him if he would try decontaminating the frames with the foundation in EIS. He said he would try it on one hive when and if the need arises. Will this work or could it be harmful?My advise was to wet or soak for 10-15 min. , then rinse in plain water to remove EIS. Bob Smith