Hello Ole Bob

I can assure you the last thing I want to do is make MSP colloidal silver. But simply as a matter of interest I would like to know HOW its made. Of course, Invive, the main promoters of MSP tell us nothing. I've done dozens of google searches but can't find anything useful. A while back I found a site selling MSP by the gram. I assumed this was some kind of MSP powder. I think it was about $350 for 30g, but as usual it revealed nothing about how the base silver is reduced to particles. I'm puzzled why the production method is such a big secret. Is it patented? Normally on the internet you can find the formula for anything in about 2 minutes.

David

From: Robert Berger <bober...@swbell.net>
Date: 9 May 2006 5:53:16 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Mild Silver Protein Production.

David, why fiddle around with silver proteins? Are you looking for argyira?

"Ole Bob"

Hi.

Does anyone know exactly how mild silver protein is made? I know
it's silver particles coated in something like gelatin, but how are
the actual silver particles produced? Are they pulverised or ground?
Are they dissolved by acid? Are they pure silver, or are they
crystals of silver nitrate or something else? I've tried googling for
this but can't find anything very informative.

Regards
David