There is an outfit near me that makes [was making?] CS by a chemical precipitate method, by the 55 gallon drum, sold to repackagers.
 It was bright pee yellow. [Food coloring?]

I heard they made CS by local rumor and stopped by to check it out a few years ago. I sort of walked in an open door one day looking for the office [no "keep the heck out" signs...no office.] .....very secretive maybe paranoid people in a filthy steel barn...weird vibes!! Could have been making crank or 'shine in the back room? ..I didn't get that far and a shotgun didn't emerge before I split the scene, but it felt like one was coming...or was already there behind something.

Ask a couple of questions to justify your presence, accept whatever they say, look harmless and get out Dude!
There warn't no sucha thang as Too Fast. [WHEW!  That was skeery creepie !! ]
 Gee, now I wonder what they're dumping into the river.

Advanced Materials
(919) 542-6337
(919) 542-2790
865 Pea Ridge Rd
New Hill, NC 27562 [serious Sticksville RedNeckland, No'th Cakillaky with a Nuke plant planted on top..but getting kicked out of there was another adventure in paranoia wearing uniforms]

Point: There are a number of ways to put silver into something fast and cheap. MSP , a general description, could use any of all of them.

You just don't know what's in a bottle at the store.
[shudder]

ode