Thanks so much for all the replies. This is my first time having this and I
was unsure how to proceed. I will be getting the Rhus tox today for sure.

So far this is how I have been treating

Spray Cs/DMSO topically when ever I think about it or when itching
increases, ( I never thought about the DMSO taking the poison in further )

Gold Bond cream as needed to control itching ( topically of course)

I ingest 4 to 6 oz of CS twice daily

I drink a mixture of Ascorbic acid baking soda twice daily

And when I take the vitamin C I also take about 250mg of grape seed extract
to help absorb the C and to help the blood fight the poison.

1000 mg of Spirulina twice daily to help give my body what it needs to fight
with.

I have nothing to compare this to so since there has been no reduction and
in fact a couple of new places popped

Up yesterday I guess the best  this treatment may be doing so far is holding
it at bay.

Jeff