Here's a website with pictures
taken with a microscope.  I am not used to looking at
magnified things and don't know if any of this looks
like normal stuff or not.
http://www.dpref.com/index.html
                                    Pat

Stunning site, Pat, thanks.  I have sent the info to a retired Microbiolgoy
Prof I used to work for and hope he follows it up and gets in touch with the
person who so effectively microscoped, photographed and videod her
delusional parasitosis.
As my DH said: "So the sounds in her head DO disturb other people!"
(The Gods Must Be Crazy).

Rowena