Hi Arnold:

These types of conditions are real. The first time I came in contact with such a case, a whole family was infected, including their cat. This was somewhere around nine years ago.

The health department was called in to their house, but they could not identify any organism. You'd have thought the entire family, including the cat, was insane.

However, I approached the situation with the assumption that there was an infection of some sort. Yes, these people were VERY mentally and emotionally disturbed. However, I figured that if I were experiencing what they were, I would likely be disturbed as well. On top of that, I'd never seen a psychotic cat before. The cat spent quite a bit of time just running around in circles.

At the time, I did not know to try to look for fibers. The individual that had asked for my help complained about tiny "jumping threads" he could never see. He'd been tortured with this predicament for several years.

I had him leave the environment, and coat his entire body ( including the hair/head ) with natural bentonite clay. In very short order ( an hour ) he experienced the first moments of relief from this condition in years.

However, after a time, the sensations would return ( a day or more ). He would get temporary relief by repeating the clay coating on his body... Once, he did the clay therapy daily for two weeks and experienced complete relief during this time. However, it wasn't practical for him to continue due to work, etc.

I hypothesized that it may have been a parasitic condition, with a 3 week ( or longer ) life cycle. IF a parasitic infection, based on the complaints, I assumed it lived on the skin, or just beneath the skin, possibly incubating in the ears or hair.

I traced his infection back to a neighbor he once had who was an elderly woman originally from a remote tribe in Africa. The individual and his family had several unpleasant "neighborly" encounters with this individual; shortly thereafter became infected; then moved to a newe area of town in hopes of finding relief.

On studying old remedies, I found that garlic was often used for parasites. Since I believed the infection was a skin infection with external body manifestations, I had the individual shower very well, apply clay over the entire body ( thinly coated but covering the skin ), and then allow the clay to dry. After the clay dried, the individual showered, and I tossed him a necklace with a few fresh cloves of garlic ( peeled ).

Having doned his garlic necklace, he never experienced discomfort again. I tried to get him to get rid of the garlic necklace ( of course, he always used more fresh garlic after a few days ) after a few months. However, he was terrified of a relapse, and did not want to be without it.

I saw this individual late last year; he was perfectly fine, yet still wearing the garlic necklace.

This was a very strange situation ( I still shake my head in amazement when considering the memory ), but I was pleased that years of suffering for this individual had been ended -- and permanently.

This individual emailed me briefly a few years ago with the following story:

http://www.eytonsearth.org/healing-clay-skin-parasites.html

...there was no follow up, however.

Kind Regards,

Jason

Arnold Beland wrote:
SMax,

I don't know what to think. I see no harm in an attempt to lighten the mood a bit and what I said about my ears is the truth.

If you think that there are not those people on the net who are capable of promoting a "sick joke" then your view of human nature is somewhat Pollyannaish.

The only link that I followed led me to a "chemtrails" group that I can not take seriously. If you have any authoritative sources, please post them ASAP.

Best Regards,
Arnold Beland