Ode Coyote wrote:

>    Irresponsible fuel dumping is sometimes practiced by airplanes and that
> could cause health problems, but that's not a "chemtrail" as presented on
> chemtrail websites.
>   Aerial spraying of pesticides and herbicides is a fact, but that's not a
> "chemtrail" as presented in evidence on chemtrail websites.
>
> Got dumped on and now has MS is not a valid cause and effect relationship.
> [That's a remote possibility, not a fact]
>   She could just as well have eaten mad cow brains five years earlier, then
> got dumped on with something that had no affect whatsoever..
>
>   Facts of logic:  A "chemtrail" seen at 40k ft can't possibly hit you.
>   A chemtrail that can hit you will never be seen as a chemtrail.  At best,
> it will look like fog...if you can see anything at all.

Sorry, it is true that a contrail cannot hit you from 40,000 feet, but a
chemtrail certainly can, since most of them are oil based, instead of water. I
have been hit by them before, it takes about 1/2 hour to reach ground level,
and you can watch them drop the whole way.  When they reach ground level, it
becomes foggy, although the relative humidity reads under 50%.  I have seen
this more than once.  I have literally watched the planes fly criss cross, that
is for almost an hour you have two planes, one flying nN/S and the other E/W
crisscrossing the sky for an hour, and when they get to the edge of the city,
they make a 180 degree turn, and go back again. This continues until either
they run out of spray, or the checkerboard is finished. Also almost always they
will put down a BIG X across the middle of the city before starting.  I have
seen them fly low enough that you can see the spray coming out of nossles
instead of from the engines or wing tips like a normal contrail will do. I have
seen a nossle get plugged up so that a plane that was putting down 4 lines of
trails, suddenly only puts down 3 lines, yet has 2 or 4 engines. I have had my
skin burn when exposed to the spray.  I have seen these planes fly right next
to a normal airline, and the normal airline puts down a thin con trail that
evaporates in a few seconds, and the other planes put down big thick spray,
that spreads out, and over time completely fills the sky with what appears to
be feathery clouds, that is you are patient enough, and if there is no wind,
will settle to ground level producing a fog in low humidity.  When they first
started I checked with the local doctor on his patient load, and every time
they would spray, he would be overwhelmed with patients for the next few days.

It does not require reading web sites to get evidence, it only takes some
personal observations.  I took pictures of 3 military planes putting down
chemtrails and a commercial jet crossing their path, and you can easily see the
normal short contrail of the commercial jet, and the big fat never dissipating
trails of the military planes, which eventually became what appeared to be
clouds.  http://silver-lightning.com/trails2/

Marshall