makes sense now,,
thanks,,

Subject: Re: CS>Food poisoning: GENERAL COMMENT

aKa Jhon wrote:

> */ ,,,I don't understand what this means....any translations??? /*

I'll take a stab...

For food poisoning from bad food that has been eaten:

1.  Actual tests were performed to get this information.

2.  Low concentrations of Colloidal Silver (CS) are effective.
    (As low as 2 or 3 ppm)

3.  If low doses of CS are used, then the volume (ounces) of CS used
    must be increased so that you get more total silver content.

4. To be effective, the volume used for 3ppm CS was 10 ounces right away ,
    followed 20 minutes later by another 20 ounces.

5. If you used the same amount of 5ppm and 10ppm CS, the results from using the 10ppm would be *more* than doubled. If you doubled the volume of the 5ppm CS so it had the same silver content as the 10ppm CS in the original
    volume, they would work the same.

Dan