Brooks Bradley wrote:

>   we experienced.......the most acceptable being that the debris was,
> actually, less toxic to the victim's alimentary system----than one might
> initially presume.  Additionally, it is speculation, only, as to the
> magnitude of possible "toxic" debris moving through the epithelial tissue
> into the circulation system----where serious consequences could occur.

One thought is that once the bacteria are killed, they are quickly reduced by
the digestive processes, and never make it into the blood stream where they
could produce a herx reaction.

> Botulism appears to be a very opportunistic reproducer....and time is crucial
> for it effecting an explosive bloom capable of a terminal insult.  Our
> research tends to add credibility to this assumption, as any CS-based
> measures instigated, halted continued reproduction in brief
> time windows (usually in SPECTACULAR FASHION)......sometimes effecting total
> cramping relief within
> eight to ten minutes.

I find this interesting. It was my understanding that the actual botulism is
easily killed, by contact with air, and by stomach acid, and that the poisoning
is from toxins they have released in the food already.  That EIS works is
curious if this is the case, it would have to mean that EIS is actually
neutralizing the toxins (catalytic oxidization maybe?) directly.  This could
play in with reports that CS is also seems to neutralize the toxins of spider
and other bites or stings as well.

>  Interestingly, in those cases where CS was combined with Gatorade, the
> favorable response was measurably reduced----indicating a consequential
> degree of chloride combination with some of the ionic component-----possibly.

That is some nice input, it experimentally confirms what I wrote in my theory
page: http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html based on theory:

"Note that adding Gatorade increases the speed that EIS is absorbed into the
blood. Thus for food poisoning, or attacking pathogens in the stomach or
intestines, Gatorade should NOT be used since you want the EIS to remain in the
stomach as long as possible."

> In any case, the solutions containing the higher content of particulate
> silver were measurably superior in achieving favorable results.

Once again good information.  Thanks for the post.

Marshall