  From: zeb caffe [mailto:jamaki...@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:51 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>apricot seeds,milk based probiotics

  Marshall, I have seen apricot seeds sold in only one health food store in
my town. I think you can buy them on line as it seems I have seen them on a
web site before.  If you need the name of the health food store, I would be
glad to find out.Many stores will mail you their product for a small fee.The
ones in the health food store came with some warnings I remember.I agree
that the probiotics might be causing problems due to the milk aspect. I
think that the natren brand also has a milk free product. If not, there are
plenty other probiotics that do. Some probiotics also come with digestive
enzymes included in the product which might be helpful with the   digestion
of the lactose.
  Thanks to everyone who helped with the emu oil question.