The more I have read about curcumin over the years, the more impressed I have been. I write this apropos the glioblastoma one member's relative is suffering, because curcumin apparently transits the blood/brain barrier, given its documented role in preventing Alz. disease. Here's my message:

Getting a daily dose of curcumin is very easy. Serve up some ordinary plain yogurt. Put in a teaspoon of turmeric powder, which is quite inexpensive in bulk at Costco. Stir it up. The taste is something like a very mild yellow hotdog mustard.

Breakfast, lunch, or dinner;  it could not be easier to do.

JBB