I have been trying to reduce the blue moons in my fingernails and was using
the mix of vitamins posted except the wrong kind of vitamin E. I switched to
the good vitamin E about two weeks ago and it looks like it is helping. I was
scheduled to see my DR who wanted to increase my high blood pressure medication
two days after using the new vit. E. Both of us were surprised to see my blood
pressure was down to 120/60 from 150/100. I am thinking of stopping the
medication entirely.

Grass pollen triggered an allergy that is hard to stop. I started taking 2
teaspoons of MSM daily for the last 5 days. I bought some awhile back when a
post said that was the way to stop allergies. It tasted so bad I did not
continue
to use it. With GERDS I try to not swallow pills so I mix the powdered MSM in
a small amount of water and drink it fast, then I drink a glass of water. The
MSM taste seems to last for hours afterward. Anyone know how to take MSM
without the aftertaste?

Brickey