Hi Marshall,

I've spent over an hour looking through two major catalogs.  So far, the
best I've come up with is the 400 IU size (not the 1,000 IU size Brickey
speaks of), with all of the four natural d-mixed tocopherols.

If anyone finds the mixed natural d-tocopherols in the 1,000 IU size,
please let me know because my sister needs to try this.  I will buy some
immediately for her if I can just locate it.  My sister hates to take a lot
of pills and the difference would be 3 pills of the 1,000 IU compared to 7
or 8 pills of the 400 IU.

In the meantime, if I locate the 1,000 IU size of mixed tocopherol Vit. E, I
will let the list know the brand and where it can be found.

Thank you,

Jean