brick...@aol.com wrote:

I have been trying to reduce the blue moons in my fingernails and was using the mix of vitamins posted except the wrong kind of vitamin E. I switched to the good vitamin E about two weeks ago and it looks like it is helping. I was scheduled to see my DR who wanted to increase my high blood pressure medication two days after using the new vit. E. Both of us were surprised to see my blood pressure was down to 120/60 from 150/100. I am thinking of stopping the medication entirely.

what is the "good vitamin E" that you switched to,,       jim

"Vitamin E" is actually eight related compounds. Four of these are tocopherols, named alpha, beta, gamma, and delta. The other four forms of E are called tocotrienols.

Alpha tocopherol is by far the main type of E in the body. Natural E capsules generally contain d-alpha tocopherol and/or "mixed tocopherols," which are also natural.