I bought 300 1000iu mixed tocopherols from Puritan Pride,
http://www.puritan.com/ for $23.79, PRODUCT #0550. My order arrived in 6 days
and I live clear
across the country.

I did the pulse test on foods when the book first came out, 1975? You are
right I was allergic to nearly everything except carrots raisins and toast. I
found that eating a small amount like one egg instead of two eggs caused a peak
in my heart rate but it recovered in about 1 hour. Two eggs caused a peak that
lasted 5 or 6 hours. I decided to continue eating the bad food and try to not
overdo. My friend at work was a Chemist and he thought that toasting the bread
changed the sugars to sucrose which I could handle better. Bread caused a
sharp peak. I thought toasting might reduce the mold on the bread.

I wanted to try the MSM for food allergies, and pollen allergies also. I have
been using the orange juice to cover the taste. Seems to do the trick. I
bought some ascorbic acid and V8 to also try.

Brickey