Ruth you can always send a post to me and I can send it thru to the
group...debbie

From: "ruth strackbein" <ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com>

Hi!  I use the computers at our public library.  The librarian doesn't know how
to turn of html.  Maybe you can help us out.  Otherwise, I just won't be able
to post on Eskimo.  The library computers are protected from scam, at least I
understand they are. The librarian has told me that there is a virus scan in
the machines here.  To learn how to turn off html, we would have to contact the
guy that services the library computers in a wide area it can take weeks to get
one on the site. Hope this post doesn't cause a problem.  Ruth