From: Gertrude [mailto:dj...@home.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:29 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Leukemia

Dan at that time I didnot know of CS...but I've got a chemotherapie for
5 days  with CDA 2  with good progress..also used in America, and after
that the illness was over and it is now 11 years ago...I had a HAIRYCELL
leukamia  ...most people has  another other kind...this is with the
white bloodcells...not the red one.

At the moment I am a very ill with my kidneys k-pelvis I read in my
dictionnairy...the CS did not work enough,my immune system is very low.

I ' ve got anti-biotica...I hate it...but the pain was to bad.
Mosttimes I lay in bed...now.
Trudy