Paula,
Would you give me the recipe for the essiac tea? My brother has had anal bleeding on and off for years and FINALLY went to the doctor about it. He has to have a colonscopy done next week. We're praying it isn't cancer. But I'd like to tell him about essiac if it is.
Thanks,
Shelli

Chemo creates a toxic soup in the body. I have recommended Beating Cancer
with Nutrition by Patrick Quillin but no one seems to get it. It tells you
specifically which supplements to take to protect yourself from organ damage
and inhance the tumor kill. VitaminC, E, Selenium, CoQ10 are some of them
that are probally needed by all of the chemo protocals. My husband drank
Essiac tea everyday. In fact we still drink it every day. During chemo he
would take it 3 times a day and he didn't get as sick as most people, and I
might add that he actually did get rid of the Cancer in a couple months
(unlike the other folks). Another thing to do is juicing (Carrot, celery,
beets, apples, parsley, etc). I order the herbs for the Essiac tea from
Mountain Rose Herbs (organic). Let me know if you want the recipe. It really
helps. Best of luck to your father.
Paula