My loving kids bought me a fancy glass vessel with a nice metal spout for my CS
drinking.  Frist thing is my clear CS is making small grey/grey-black
aggregates in the solution and aroung the metal spout that is inside the
container.  The inside metal itself is now coated with black (silver oxide?).
I am concerned and assuming that this is not a good thing since I am trying for
the small particle version CS.  And since I believe I have a relatively weak
but decent quality (do not have meters) I believe I am loosing my desired ions
to the clumps. Anything to do about this metal reaction?  I like my fancy
vessel, but moreso my CS and health benefits.

Also, what are the possibilities of leaching undesirable metals and/or
methyl,ethyl,death compounds from the glass since it is mostly distilled water?
 I have been storing and dispensing in sun tea jars and that did work fine as
wine.  But this fancy glass object spiked my interest in leachable undesirable
elements.

Maz