Is there a book I can get with this information, plus the other 9?  We are
getting ready to travel
full-time, and I am trying to assemble the best possible medical kit to take
along.  I'm on my way
to the health store as I finish this for the cayenne to start with (having now
been convinced that
Tabasco Sauce is only a poor cousin).  I have the DMSO and Tea Tree Oil, and a
CS maker, and all
the Beck devices, and Bil's MP5K.  I just want to put together everything I
can...

So, Dan, if you or anybody else has a good reference or two, I'd love it.

Linda

=== message truncated ===