Morning Linda,

>> At 08:54 AM 9/1/2006, you wrote:

   I wonder if our old survival list still works?

Is there a book I can get with this information, plus the other 9? We are getting ready to travel full-time, and I am trying to assemble the best possible medical kit to take along.

    As you can imagine, I have a few ideas and suggestions.

I find things in my pantry that amazes me, ........ that I do not even know how they got there.

One is an Emergency Surgery Kit. Not sure everyone would need one of these. It looks like something a doctor or surgeon would carry when traveling light to another country. I suppose today it would make the owner a terrorist or he could not get it on the plane.

Actually, I think anyone that flies has forgotten about survival altogether anyway.

If you missed the publication by Dr. David Williams containing what he carries when he goes to other countries, I have a few copies. ( Hard Copy, not electronic Copies ) Likely you may find this on his website.

I'm on my way to the health store as I finish this for the cayenne to start with (having now been convinced that
Tabasco Sauce is only a poor cousin).

I am making 4 pints of Cayenne Tincture. Not sure how it is going to turn out yet.

    more ideas later...........

   Wayne