A bit of advice we were given during classes by White Lodge (Surey, England) so
many years ago.

I do not have the original texts (alas! Thief came; thief went, with a good
suitcase, which was around all off my irreplaceable metaphysical lessons,
drawings and papers.)

Together with CS do the Honey wash:

Take a few liters of lukewarm water. Not too hot, rather on the side of 'just'
warm, or you'll kill your bowel flora (and yourself, which is not what we're
after). This tepid water mix with a quart cup of honey ( or a li'll more), and
allow to flow into the abdomen (grocery stores sell excellent devices with
hoses, plastic pieces and all; handyman/~women make them, themselves). Leave it
"in" as long as you can - you'll reach a point where you can't stand the
pressure no more, so stay near the bathroom, for: fuff there it goes, with all
the impurities it contains.

Do not do the honey wash too often; then it may harm your intestinal flora.
Together with your monthly fast may be a good parameter.

Those who need it the least will hardly have any side-effects. But: If you
suffer from slight symptoms like 'gasses', mild abdominal pains, bowel-cramps
or slow bowel movements, not enough weekly stool (should be daily), or if you
have bad breath, or your excrements really smell bad -to mention a few logical
symptoms- this may be a good beginning of feeling much, much better.

Take Care,

Faith

Licensed Reflexology-therapist

Behold that turtle ...