Hi, Trudy! I have the same problem, like with our ladies' group at church. Most of what they have to eat after a meeting are food I don't eat. I almost said "can't", but that wouldn't necessarily be true. I'm not sure what I reallycan and can't eat, I just try to eat whole foods that will help my body and not hurt it. Then I juice some vegetables and cook others over low heat, or steam or bake them. I just drink water at the meetings and use the time to talk with friends. When I go to someone's home, or to a church supper, and so forth, I bring my own food. Sometimes there are foods provided that I feel safe with, but when I have my own, I know I'm okay. Mostly I only eat meals outside my home with other members of family. I let the others know how delicious their food looks, but stick to what I think is good for me. Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: "Gertrude" <dj...@home.nl>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Re: Re: CS>comment and D-mannose question, was Re: CS>Kidney Infections
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 23:31:10 +0200

Ruth I have learned a lot these days!

http://www.truthinlabeling.org/index.html

http://www.truthinlabeling.org/UnwantedAdverseReactions.html

The D-Mannose I can buy in The Netherlands.

I have a lovely Indonesian daughter in law....now I have to tell her to cook without vetsin...and soja sauses...maybe we have to look in a bio shop for other products. . She makes such a nice meals....always nices snacks...always cooking...always so coosy...how can I tell her not to cook so often for me.???

Trudy

----- Original Message ----- From: "ruth strackbein" <ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com>