I am using natural enzymes from my chiropractor and kelp and have started with a natural calcium and other minerals preparation. Cant use Kefir or Yogurt. I am lactose intolerant and they make the burning worse.

From Ruth Strackbein

From: Lisa Shepherd <windwalkers...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>So many stomach complaints
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have read so many letters lately from the list that has complaints of stomach problems, has anyone tried to use natural enzymes and replace what may have been stripped from other things? I know buttermilk,,warm in a small glass lightly salted is ok> and yogurt are 2 biggies,<yoplait works and tastes pretty good> also the health sections of most stores will have things like papaya enzymes, these are wonderful after a stomach virus has run through, maybe your stomachs are stripped of thier natural enzymes and they need to be replaced. Just a thought, hope it helps someone. Godspeed all, Lisa.

noblemet...@bellsouth.net wrote: I,too, have the high stomach pain . I believe mine is sugar related. I have found that many restaurants are using sugar to make all their foods taste better. Msg also causes the pain.