You might be interested in watching the coconut oil site
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coconut_oil_open_forum/
and having a look through the archives.  Pretty much every aspect of VCNO
has been discussed there.
I guess it's autumn where you live, and wonder whether the temperature has
something to do with the lumps, especially as they melt away with the heat
of your hand.  From solid white when cold to water-clear when warm, the oil
goes through various stages on the way to each state.
Rowena

My Coconut Oil Supreme has the tiny lumps and the jar
of expeller pressed Spectrum Natural which I just
opened does too.