So where and how do we get the good honey?  Local bee keepers only?

Staya Udanvti  Bob Butler <cheroke...@cox.net> wrote:       For HONEY to be an
effective herbal remedy it must  be Raw, natural, un-processed, un-heated,
un-filtered, honey. Real honey as  extracted from the combs will contain bits
of wax, pollen beads, propolis, and  bee body parts. This will not sell in
stores.

 I know of no way to put the organic title to honey  as the bees will travel up
to fifty miles away. If someone is touting organic  then their honey must come
from a very remote island at least 50 miles from  any other land.

 Heating above 105� F kills the beneficial enzymes.  Microwaving honey also
destroys the enzymes.

 "Typical honey analysis: Fructose: 38%, Glucose: 31%, Sucrose: 1%, Water:
17%, Other sugars: 9% (maltose, melezitose), Ash: 0.17% .. Source: Sugar
Alliance "

 Love
Bob
Adageyudi