  From: Carol Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 7:18 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>honey to faith

  So where and how do we get the good honey?  Local bee keepers only?

  Staya Udanvti Bob Butler <cheroke...@cox.net> wrote:
    For HONEY to be an effective herbal remedy it must be Raw, natural,
un-processed, un-heated, un-filtered, honey. Real honey as extracted from the
combs will contain bits of wax, pollen beads, propolis, and bee body parts.
This will not sell in stores.

    I know of no way to put the organic title to honey as the bees will travel
up to fifty miles away. If someone is touting organic then their honey must
come from a very remote island at least 50 miles from any other land.

    Heating above 105� F kills the beneficial enzymes. Microwaving honey also
destroys the enzymes.

    "Typical honey analysis: Fructose: 38%, Glucose: 31%, Sucrose: 1%, Water:
17%, Other sugars: 9% (maltose, melezitose), Ash: 0.17% .. Source: Sugar
    Alliance "

    Love
    Bob
    Adageyudi