From: Staya Udanvti Bob Butler [mailto:cheroke...@cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:13 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>honey to faith

For HONEY to be an effective herbal remedy it must be Raw, natural,
un-processed, un-heated, un-filtered, honey. Real honey as extracted from the
combs will contain bits of wax, pollen beads, propolis, and bee body parts.
This will not sell in stores.

I know of no way to put the organic title to honey as the bees will travel up
to fifty miles away. If someone is touting organic then their honey must come
from a very remote island at least 50 miles from any other land.

Heating above 105³ F kills the beneficial enzymes. Microwaving honey also
destroys the enzymes.

"Typical honey analysis: Fructose: 38%, Glucose: 31%, Sucrose: 1%, Water: 17%,
Other sugars: 9% (maltose, melezitose), Ash: 0.17% .. Source: Sugar
Alliance "

Love
Bob
Adageyudi