From: Al Riley [mailto:a...@domsys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:23 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Degaussing my head help Galvanic Mouth??

Hello Esteemed Silverlisters!

Once again I have come down with another crazy condition.  Due to the
large number of gold/metal crowns in my mouth and the poor quality of
dental work, I now have up to as much as 150-200 milliamps of amperage
coming out of my crowns.  This has resulted in my tongue being basically
fried 24 hours a day.  I have developed a fibroma on the side of the
tongue that touches the highest electrical output crown.  This is not a
good situation.  I have tried ceramic replacement crowns, but the
amperage just seems to route through the crown next to it.  My insurance
won't help pay to replace the crowns because they insist the existing
crowns are perfectly solid and useable.  I have 13 crowns and the
$800-1000 per crown is more than I have.  They also won't help to pay to
have my teeth pulled because they insist there is nothing wrong with
them.  I spoke to one of the foremost ENT docs in the Ann Arbor area and
he said that no doctor would help me because the Galvanic Mouth
condition is such a litigious hot potato!!

Here's my question:  I have had a fairly reputable alternative doc
recommend that I buy a TV Deqausser and hold it to the sides of my mouth
while cycling the degausser.  He said that it may disrupt the electrical
flow and improve the condition.  I don't understand how it could, since
the galvanic response is between leftover amalgam and the crown
installed over them.  Does anyone have any comments or suggestions, I
don't want this to develop into a cancer situation.

Thanks

Al