I can not locate Donna Crow's email address and need to order more Homozon....
can anyone help?
Also...  would like to know how Homozon has worked with other people.  I've
been on it for about two weeks and have two bottle prepared 1-Lemon Juice
2-Homozon throughout the days I consum these two bottles...  sometimes I feel
that I filling up with air and will burst  I've had long time constipation
problems and the VA diagnosed me with a lazy colon and perscribed antibiotics
(which I did not take)...   just want to see how the Homozon has helped others.

thanks

connie