Wouldn't this product be totally helpful for cancer patients?.....debbie

Wendy <wen...@tuxnightclub.com> wrote:
    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                While not a direct
response to your question, I thought I would share this about my experience
with homozon and oxygen therapies.

  http://www.oxystore.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=22

  I used it before I got pregnant with my first child and off and on when I was
nursing, with great results if I recall. I didn’t particularly care for the
chalk like consistency. I drink lugols and herbal tinctures that taste way
worse but are much more tolerable then homozon. If I recall the homozon gave me
alot more energy, more oxygenation, and I used it prepregnancy with the fasting
and liver and parasite cleanses (as per hulda clark) that I was doing.

  This is the product I have at the above link, not sure where I purchased it
from then. I ended up buying an ozone generator and oxygen tank from Dr.
Pressman on his monthly payment plan 6 yrs ago and found the ozonated water
much yummier and effective then the homozon (keeps you regular and full of
energy), plus I could also do rectal insuffilation which I did over a year ago-
and passed an absolutely enormous parasite. My ND said it was probably
mucus….um, no, I saved it in a jar of alcohol, if I recall it was about 18”
long. Both rectal insuffilation with ozone as well as hydrogen peroxide enemas
resulted in the same thing- releasing large parasites (4 in total if I recall
over a 4-5 yr period) . I have also been doing other cleanses and therapies,
finding a rife doctor-getting rid of lyme, giardia, endolymax nana, hpv and a
couple other nasties, having amalgams removed etc., using rife doctor to get
rid of heavy metals.  I feel like a new person quite literally! I
 thought the other day, wow I haven’t felt like this since I was 20. I have to
say having the energy and desire to race around with my 2 kids under the age of
5  is magical. Here’s hoping it will continue to improve.

  Wendy
  Canada