While not a direct response to your question, I thought I would share
this about my experience with homozon and oxygen therapies.

http://www.oxystore.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=22

I used it before I got pregnant with my first child and off and on when
I was nursing, with great results if I recall. I didn't particularly
care for the chalk like consistency. I drink lugols and herbal tinctures
that taste way worse but are much more tolerable then homozon. If I
recall the homozon gave me alot more energy, more oxygenation, and I
used it prepregnancy with the fasting and liver and parasite cleanses
(as per hulda clark) that I was doing.

This is the product I have at the above link, not sure where I purchased
it from then. I ended up buying an ozone generator and oxygen tank from
Dr. Pressman on his monthly payment plan 6 yrs ago and found the
ozonated water much yummier and effective then the homozon (keeps you
regular and full of energy), plus I could also do rectal insuffilation
which I did over a year ago- and passed an absolutely enormous parasite.
My ND said it was probably mucus..um, no, I saved it in a jar of
alcohol, if I recall it was about 18" long. Both rectal insuffilation
with ozone as well as hydrogen peroxide enemas resulted in the same
thing- releasing large parasites (4 in total if I recall over a 4-5 yr
period) . I have also been doing other cleanses and therapies, finding a
rife doctor-getting rid of lyme, giardia, endolymax nana, hpv and a
couple other nasties, having amalgams removed etc., using rife doctor to
get rid of heavy metals.  I feel like a new person quite literally! I
thought the other day, wow I haven't felt like this since I was 20. I
have to say having the energy and desire to race around with my 2 kids
under the age of 5  is magical. Here's hoping it will continue to
improve.

Wendy
Canada