Hi Max,

   tere is a spec sheet that comes with theu little diodes that tells which
leads to short together. And circuit board with the little copper spots on them
then you can solder to the diode to the copper spots nad then solder the wires
to the copper nearby. if you get the circuit that has copper spots thta cover
moro than one hole it is the one you want.

Take care,
Energize With Light
http://www.theledman.net/