Are you in England? They are shipping from England. They give very few technical details, but it does not appear to be anywhere near state of the art.

1. There appears to be no stirring mechanism
2. They do not appear to use constant current, but constant voltage instead
3. Their current appears too high for the electrode size
4. They do not appear to use voltage reversal
5. They do not appear to use distilled water (and thus would not actually be producing CS most likely at all) 6. They use time to determin when it is ready, and ineffective and unreliable way since it can vary significantly with water quality

I would use one of the units our members have had good success with, either a silvergen or a silver puppy unit.

Marshall

Kirsteen Wright wrote:
I'd really like to be able to make my own CS. However i'm just not up to making my own generator - very technologically challenged. i was wondering if people thought this silver maker would be any use. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ionic-Colloidal-Silver-Maker-KILLS-650-VIRUSES_W0QQitemZ260048724161QQihZ016QQcategoryZ37822QQcmdZViewItem I'd really appreciate any comments. Feel free to email me privately if you prefer. Basically how do i know it's working? Many thanks Kirsteen
--
Chaos, confusion, disorder - my work here is done