Hi Kirsteen....V....who is on this group sells a real inexpensive very simple
device that works real well for around thirty dollars...email him or me for
details...debbie

Kirsteen Wright <kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com> wrote:    I'd really like to be
able to make my own CS. However i'm just not up to making my own generator -
very technologically challenged. i was wondering if people thought this silver
maker would be any use.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ionic-Colloidal-Silver-Maker-KILLS-650-VIRUSES_W0QQitemZ260048724161QQihZ016QQcategoryZ37822QQcmdZViewItem

  I'd really appreciate any comments. Feel free to email me privately if you
prefer. Basically how do i know it's working?

  Many thanks

  Kirsteen
--
Chaos, confusion, disorder - my work here is done

Sponsored Link

   Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month.
Intro-*Terms