From: Dan Nave [mailto:dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 8:40 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Colloidal silver maker.

Dear Kirsteen,

I would avoid this particular unit like the plague.

What is it that he is selling?

I couldn't find any info about the silver maker at that link so you may
get very little for your money.  There are many "colloidal silver"
makers from very basic to very sophisticated.  Some people sell nothing
more than a couple of wires and a battery for the price of an automated
system.

What are your requirements and in what area of the globe do you live?
Do you want a simple unit you have to monitor or one that you turn on
and come back to when it is done?  Battery operated vs 220 VAC vs 115
VAC? One liter a day vs one liter a month usage etc.

Dan