Wayne said,
> I started doing some calculations and then realized
you were not going to use the flow thru system so I
stopped. It would be nice if you could tell us a
little more about the water system. I have been
theorizing a lot, much of which is likely wrong. It
appears you need some large silver electrodes. I have
a friend from Africa that used to be a bookkeeper for
a silver mine. Maybe he still has contacts there. <

Actually, it is a flow-thru I want, but not into the
water supply. I want to be able to attach it into a
garden hose water line. Then, whenever the client is
filling his 160-gallon tank, he will be adding
160-gallons of CS (this water will be gradually mixed
into the animal feed over two days time, so he only
needs 80 gallons per day).

I am using 16-guage silver wire right now because that
is all I have, but I imagine using silver rods much
thicker, maybe 1/8" or 3/16" think. I plan on using
one silver rod and one stainless steel (or copper)
because the client cannot be concerned with changing
polarity. I want a unit that he can attach and forget
until the silver rod becomes too thin.

I have a device that gives me 0-600 VDC, with separate
dials and meters for voltage and current. I may
experiment with that to try to find an ideal
voltage/current ratio. But the reality is that other
producers of various 1-stomach animals (horses, pigs,
minks, etc.) that are located in different locations
will have differing water/mineral densities. So a
standard voltage unit would produce widely differing
results. Even this same mink rancher will have
different water densities during different times of
the year, due to changing water tables, etc. What
would work fine with one water source might totally
dissolve the silver rods very quickly with another
water source.

The other approach is to simply design a setup that
brews 20, 30 or more gallons per day to be simply
poured into the animal feed. I pretty much already
know how to do that, but it needs some fine tuning.

Terry Chamberlin

http://mail.yahoo.com