Ok I'd much rather make one than pay $199 plus shipping to the UK if it
really is simple. How do I go about it, please

Kirsteen

On 11/19/06, bs clayton <kl_clay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This is a reply to the person who was not up to making
a unit. That is fine, but it is so easy, it is almost
a no brainer to make a simple battery unit. Then it
only takes an hour or so to make a liter, you have to
watch it the last 20 minutes fairly carefully to see
the ions coming off the silver so you can see when to
stop.

The only part that was  harder was getting the fine
silver wire, which was readily available, but I had to
get it from a jewelry supply store, instead of the
corner hardware store.

I just thought I would encourage you. Also, someone
posted a note saying there are people here on the
group that might put one together for you too.

Kathryn

The all-new Yahoo! Mail beta
Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
http://new.mail.yahoo.com