I check the 9v batteries when the brewing time starts to get long - if you
can touch your tongue to both terminals of the battery and not feel a pretty
good tingle, recycle 'em.

I just had a batch turn grey, it was stored in PETE plastic jug on the stove
when my son made tater tots in  it, which realy got the CS hot. The batch in
the glass jar stayed the same (slightly yellow), but the batch in the PETE
went grey, like there was charcoal in it. I suppose the silver coming out of
ionic state into larger particles? Tasted stronger, but still use it, albeit
the dogs and cats are getting the lion's share of that batch.

Interestingly, when I pour it into the ceramic dog bowl and add tap water,
it will go clear in a few hours....but I'm not tasting it to see if it is
still potent! Dogs and cats don't seem to mind the flavour...
--
There exists a law, not written down...but inborn in our hearts;
a law which comes to us...from nature itself...

Mark S Siepak