Hi all:

Monday afternoon I felt a sudden pain at the
very top of my back, like a stiff-neck pain. A bit
later I'm getting flu-like symptoms: chills, weak
and aching muscles. I immediately start regiment
of taking EIS (ca. a quart/day), zap my wrist with
a 6-volt lantern battery, take olive leave extract, vit. c.
First I thought I cought the flu, but have no chest
congestion nor stuffy nose.

Tuesday evening tremendous headaches set in.
The fever came steadily down from 103 deg.
Tuesday and is now just below 100. This is
encouraging. What kills me are the headaches.
They got better last night and I was sure I've
almost beaten this thing. Had a good night's sleep,
but this morning they were back with a tender to
the touch area on the left of the neck. Don't want
to take pain killers, yet, as they would lower the
fever which I feel is my ally.

In light of all this, and that I have experienced
no vomiting, photosensitivity, real stiff neck,
what do You knowledgeable people think?
Could this be the start or maybe a mild case
of encephalitis?

Any suggestions what else to try are more
than welcome.

TIA,

Heidi