Vigilus,>
I do appreciate your information to my questions, and I don't doubt that
herbal treatment has good results. After all, alternative therapy is
concerned with natural substances instead of man-made ones. I have
difficulty seeing how acupuncture would affect floaters which, to my
understanding, are detached pieces of some inner part of the eye.

VMANN:  activation of qi.

While the
electrochemical activity of herbal substances may cause these loose flaps to
dissolve, I cannot see how acupuncture would result in the same thing, but
that is obviously my problem, since I do not care to get involved in the
whole philosophy of ying versus yang. But thanks again for your information.
> Peter

VMANN:  not sure what youre talking about.
vigilius haufniensis