Dear Chuck,

The Dr. Christopher tincture you're thinking of, is it his "Herbal
Eyebright Formula, with Bayberry Bark, Eyebright Herb, Golden Seal
Root, Red Raspberry Leaves and Cayenne Pepper in a base of 36-42% pure
grain alcohol?"

See: http://herbsfirst.com/descriptionsformulas/herbaleyebright.html

Thanks!

Mike D.