Gina Gomes wrote:
I agree that the word Argyria is new to me also. I joined this group to educate myself before taking CS but I am finding out that people are not honest and upfront about any of the risks.

Are you talking about the people on this list? You might find disagreement, but I have found the people on this list to be as honest as any group of people I have ever met. Do you have any particular thing where you think someone here was not honest or upfront about? It was likely a misunderstanding that can be easily corrected if we know what it was.

Marshall