Cinder Ella wrote:
Someone on this list mentioned that grain alcohol was dangerous to consume orally. I apologize to the rest of the group that I don't remember who this was. I sent that person an email direct to save the group from reading off topic emails but got no answer. Does anyone know the answer to this or is that person still out there? Can you tell me of your experiences?
Doris

Now you can have a huge leap forward in email:* get the new Yahoo! Mail.* <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40705/*http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca>

Although it is legal in beer and liquor, it can be dangerous to consume. It will make you drunk, and can lead to accidents. Even if it doesn't it can lead to arrests for DUI or public intoxification or worse. In larger amounts it destroys the liver, and can also dumb you down. It opens gateways for demons as well.

Marshall