I recently went to an old chinese woman here in Toronto and bought a liver
cleanse and a book entitled, "The Liver Causes Heart Attacks" by W.P Neufeld
M.D.

  From her experience heart palpitations and the beat skipping can be from a
clogged liver.  This is one of the symptons described in the book as well as
almost everything that happens in our bodies can be traced back to our FILTER.
The liver becomes clogged and the drain backs up.  Stuff happens.  I started a
6 week liver cleanse and I'll let you know what happens.
  Doris
  PS, perhaps if you were to do something this drastic, like expelling
gall/liver stones, which this cleanse is supposed to do, then a lot of things
in the body would normalize and you wouldn't have to take this MSM long term
anymore?  Worth a try.  I had heart palps and my doc did an ecg and of course I
was normal!  Duh

Bill Amos <billa...@verizon.net> wrote:
          MSM has been mentioned frequently on this list, so I thought I would
mention my experience with it.  About 5 years ago I had a problem with my heart
skipping beats occasionally.
  A friend got me some MSM, not knowing my problem and suggested a teaspoon in
water or juice daily. One dose and the next day and after that the heartbeat
was normal.
  I continued on it for about a year and stopped taking it.  My Doctor had told
me the Medication for this, I couldn't take since it would react with something
I was already on.
  I contacted Dr Jacobs and discussed it with him and he said he had never
heard of MSM helping this problem.
  Recently the skipping returned and I started on the MSM and two days later
the heartbeat is back to normal. I hope this information might be helpful to
someone.

  Bill

All new Yahoo! Mail