Dear Ones,

I take several thousand mg MSM in capsules in 3 divided doses +  Vit
C-1000mg w/ Rose Hips 8 daily and have experienced much joint and knee pain
relief. Dr. Miller (on these sites) recommended this to me for my wife's
extremely painful Sciatic Neuritis. God has used these with + EIS and
occasional Godzilla treatments to give us both appreciated relief. At age
84, God has blessed us richly and uses us to help others daily in many ways.
I have a Pacemaker and Audrey has HBP and we both have been diagnosed with
irregular heart beats-so I certainly that our MSM intake will help with
that.

In reading Pat McGrady's book, "The Persecuted Drug: The Story of DMSO"
several times and Dr Stanley Jacob's book (together with Dr. Ronald Lawrence
and Martin Zucker),. "The Miracle of MSM" I learned that Both MSM and DMSO
are present in our bodies and our body converts 1 to the other as needed.
Also, when God made us, He put a small amount in each of our body cells-and
we know that God doesn't make junk!

Many ask, How does that work? My answer,, "We all are experimenting each
moment of our lives and if we find something that helps, don't argue, but
continue it, appreciate and enjoy it". I plan to live to 120 and challenge
each of you to do the same.

Sincerely,

Richard Harris

59 year FL Pharmacist

  _____

From: Craig Chamberlin [mailto:craig@

MSM has been mentioned frequently on this list, so I thought I would mention
my experience with it.  About 5 years ago I had a problem with my heart
skipping beats occasionally.

A friend got me some MSM, not knowing my problem and suggested a teaspoon in
water or juice daily. One dose and the next day and after that the heartbeat
was normal.

I continued on it for about a year and stopped taking it.  My Doctor had
told me the Medication for this, I couldn't take since it would react with
something I was already on.

I contacted Dr Jacobs and discussed it with him and he said he had never
heard of MSM helping this problem.

Recently the skipping returned and I started on the MSM and two days later
the heartbeat is back to normal. I hope this information might be helpful to
someone.

Bill

http://www.eset.com

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.