Lots of magnesium and some calcium. I know it is calcium that people believes helps muscles but I have used magnesium in the past to correct a lot of different muscle twitches and aches and pains and it has helped every time.
Ken & Nancy Bagwell wrote:

Hi all,

I might have restless leg syndrome (or at least that appears to be my kind of symptom). Does anyone have any insight or help regarding this?

My symptoms are not real bad right now, but it is keeping me up about 1 or 2 hours later every night. Not painful, but very irritating. I'm not sure why I suddenly have this (past couple weeks).

-Ken Bagwell

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news> in no time with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut. <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail&#news>