Looks like a blank message.

-Ken Bagwell

ekowal...@aol.com wrote:AOL Email                                    In my
opinion, the potassium,        magnesium and calcium suggestions are the best
ideas but B vitamins might        help too. I'd suggest the magnesium and
calcium capsule in        chelated form for optimal absorption. For potassium
it might be better to        look to the diet than at supplements. Avocados and
potatoes are        great for that and higher in potassium than bananas I
think. Plus,        even though bananas are nutritious in many ways, some of us
put the pounds        on when eating them everyday. I think it was on this list
that somebody        wrote in and said they tend to LOSE weight eating a lot of
bananas. So,        maybe it's not a concern for you.

       JD/Lance

AOL at AOL.com.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.