Herx? Im ingnorant, sorry.
  So start at 4 tbls 3x aday and build up to 10 tbls 3x aday(1 pint) to 20 tbls
3x a day(1 quart)???

                                                           Thanks M...David

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:
  David Pike wrote:
> Is there a % of people who get it?
>From what? If you are talking about taking silver salts such as silver
nitrate, then some are more immune to it than others. Plus they
generally need to be exposed to sunlight during the time that the salts
are in the blood.
> Are there ways to prevent it?
Don't take silver salts.
> Im new to all this and will start taking CS as soon as my machine gets
> here and I dont want to be "smurffed"!.
Colloidal silver does not cause argyria, in fact it is somewhat of a
preventative since it provides nucleation sites for any silver compounds
to plate out on that are not in the skin. EIS, what most of the people
here make, CAN cause some bluing of the fingernail moons if taken in
high dosages over a long period of time, but he mechanism is different
than that which affects the skin.
> I dont know what protocol to start with. I have hepC type 1A with a
> viral load over 5 million. Any suggestions?
Start low, to minimize the herx, then build up to a pint to a quart a
day of 5 to 10 pm EIS if you are of average weight (120 to 240 pounds).

Marshall